quinta-feira, 31 de julho de 2008

The sun will not go down

Para ouvir


Open the windows

The doors of house
The doors of closet
The owner of this scent
Shall invade your home

Lift up your head, open your arms
Give me a smile from the corner of your mouth
I will invade your room
‘Cause I must see you now

Reading you is not enough
Listening you is not enough
I must see you now

And take you anywhere
I can stop the time again
Not only in my illusory mind
Today the sun will not go down

Turn off the light, turn on your heart
Take off your glasses, dry your eyes
Besides my bagpack
I bring the solution to our fears

Play this song how many times you can
So loud, as anybody hear us
Changing words and kisses
That will make us believe
There’s no why to be afraid
There’s no why to feel alone

So take me anywhere
You can stop the time again
Not only in my illusory mind
Today the sun can not go down

Letra, música e voz: Evam Sena

2 Comentários:

Às 6 de agosto de 2008 às 12:15 , Blogger márcia marques disse...

há tempos não passava por aqui. gosto muito.

 
Às 31 de agosto de 2008 às 14:53 , Blogger Rebeca disse...

cara, ótimo. acho que foi o blog mais divertido que vi este ano. alguém que faça música assim é simplesmente meu motivo de inveja.

 

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial